Sunday, June 7, 2009

ORIOLES: (oor-e-yuls)...the "O" is silent

Wow...probably one of the best titles I've come up with...unfortunately, I've been up for 23 hours and really can't risk posting about this game...Birds lost 3-0 and were swept by OAKLAND! After Rich Hill allowed three runs in just 2/3 of an inning (sound familiar?), the bullpen was spectacular (one hit, no runs, no walks and two strikeouts in 7 1/3 innings) yet the O's bats were shut down yet again! Sickening...I'll be back in a bit with the full post...maybe tonight? If not, the O's are off Monday...and I'll have had time to settle down and post a traditional blog...please, O's fans, PRAY that the bats come to life for the next homestand!!! I'll be there Tuesday night....see you soon...

You know what? On second thought, I like this post...I'll pop in a few links but other than that, I'll be back Tuesday night after the game! Brad Bergesen takes the mound for the O's in game one of a nine game homestand that starts off against the Seattle Mariners...luckily, we won't be seeing Bedard this time around...Go O's!

2 comments:

  1. this is completely rediculous, lvoe the blog btw, rich hill has had a few good starts and two awful ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, thanks for the comment...I agree it's absolutely ridiculous...I can't stand the streakiness of this club...coming off a season high win streak and then drop five straight? It's frustrating! Go O's!

    ReplyDelete